Download the full information document (5mb PDF)
University Court - Key facts
- Student housing to accommodate a minimum of 1400
students within a two phase development.
- 500 parking bays and 500 bike storage bays
- Service and fire access roads
- An academic building
- A lecture theatre
- A student hub.
- Public open space for University and public use
- Improved connections and ease of access to
accommodate wheelchair users, cyclists, and
pedestrians and vehicles.
- All buildings to be BREEAM excellent.
- Site to include over 50% Green infrastructure
- Biodiversity of site to be enhanced.
- Buildings to be designed to be highly energy efficient,
with high levels of insulation, good natural daylight, and
provision of solar technologies such as PV panels.
- Buildings to be designed to be water efficient,
rainwater harvesting and Sustainable Urban Drainage
to be incorporated.
- 500 bicycle storage spaces to be provided.