Get the most out of your visit to a UCAS exhibition
Top tips to get the most out of your visit:
- Read the programme and find out what universities are attending
- Download floor plan and figure out which stands you’d like to visit
- Don’t just follow your mates – make sure you ask your questions and visit the right stands!
- Download our free checklist, which you can take with you on the day
What is a UCAS exhibition?
- It’s an event that helps you explore a variety of post-school and college options in one setting
- Find out about university courses, gap years, work opportunities and more
Who goes to UCAS exhibitions?
- Students! Mostly those in their first year of sixth form or college - as well as parents, guardians, teachers and advisers
Why go to a UCAS exhibition?
- They are invaluable if you're unsure about what's next – there’s so much information available under one roof
- Meet people from lots of different universities
- They are free to attend! And they take place across the country
UCAS Exhibitions can help you:
- Choose the right course
- Choose the right uni
- Find out more about getting on to the course of your choice
- Gather information about student finance options
- Learn about Open Day options