Study Sport at the University of Worcester
With award-winning facilities and partnerships with professional sports teams including cricket, rugby, netball and basketball teams, the University of Worcester is a fantastic place to study sport.
The perfect course for you
We offer over 20 sports programmes, including our ground-breaking Disability Sport options. Our courses benefit from work placements, and you can also gain additional coaching qualifications.
The start of a great career
You’ll leave Worcester with great career prospects, and you can also choose to extend your studies with a teacher training qualification in PE or a Master’s degree.
Undergraduate Sport and Exercise Science Courses
- Cricket Coaching & Management BSc (Hons)
- Dance and Community Practice BA (Hons)
- Football Business Management and Coaching FdSc
- Outdoor Adventure Leadership & Management BSc (Hons)
- Physical Education BSc (Hons)
- Physical Education and Dance BA (Hons)
- Physical Education and Outdoor Education BSc (Hons)
- Physical Education degrees
- Sport & Exercise Psychology BSc (Hons)
- Sport & Exercise Science BSc (Hons)
- Sport Business Management BSc (Hons)
- Sport, Coaching & Physical Education HND
- Sports Coaching HND
- Sports Coaching Science BSc (Hons)
- Sports Coaching Science degrees
- Sports Coaching Science with Disability Sport BSc (Hons)
- Sport Development & Coaching BSc/BA (Hons)
- Sports Performance & Coaching HND
- Sports Studies BSc (Hons)
- Sports Studies degrees
- Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)
Worcester. A place to belong. A place to discover your potential. A place to be inspired for life.
The course is great fun – I love all the practical things that we do as part of it. We have loads of trips and exchanges, I did an exchange in Norway – it was awesome! I also like how green and open the University campuses are.Tom Folker, Outdoor Adventure Leadership & Management BSc (Hons)