The University of Worcester offers a range of benefits to its former students.
- Use of the University’s Careers Service for up to three years after graduation. Visit www.worcester.ac.uk/careers or call 01905 855166
- Library services: Borrow up to 12 3-week loans and 3 University High Demand books and continue to have access to key university e-Resources and support from professional library staff at The Hive. Simply join The Hive and show your ID (with your name and address on) and mention that you are a graduate of the University. Visit http://libguides.worc.ac.uk/alumni to find out about all University library services offered to alumni.
- Sports Centre 10% discount: Discount applies to membership at our sports centre and the hire of sporting facilities. Visit www.worcester.ac.uk/conferencing or call 01905 542121
- Students’ Union: Enjoy life membership at the Students’ Union where you are always welcome to come back and get involved in supporting your old clubs. Visit www.worcsu.com
- Summer Accommodation 10% discount: Visit www.worcester.ac.uk/conferencing or call 01905 542121
All University of Worcester graduates who have successfully completed a BA or BSc award and then move on to a full-time Masters or PhD course at Worcester receive a 15% discount on their tuition fees. (Students are entitled to one discount only, and cannot combine this discount with any other.)